Saturday, June 14, 2008

Robin and Dan

Yesterday was the end of a great week of VBS. The kids had a blast this week learning about Jesus. With yesterday's final closing, everyone was excited, singing, clapping and having a great time. Still, for me, there were two kinds of excitement and feelings. One, the excitement of seeing a week of VBS and the kids coming to know Jesus and knowing these kids were exposed to God's Word and they will take this week with them. Second, the excitement of a "new beginning" for our friends, Robin and Dan. I know you are following God's will for this season of your lives and that this is an amazing time for the two of you. I am truly excited for what lies ahead for both of you, yet I must tell you, selfishly, I wish you two could remain at Westwood. Robin, I remember our conversation about this move and how God has worked everything out both here and there. God's timing is perfect!!! Ya'll and I do mean ya'll, (try that one up there), are in our prayers and we love you.

No comments: