Wednesday, February 25, 2009

STU

Big thanks to Stu and John Jones for the AWANA Grand Prix tonight. I have not seen the kids that excited since VBS! (I know nice plug for VBS) The parent turn out was amazing. It was so great to see the kids excited about something they had worked on with their parents. I want to thank STU for thinking outside the box. To all the men that donated their time and tools this past Saturday, thank you. I saw so much good stuff going on tonight. We had an AWANA secretary, Mrs. Jan, passing out extra cars she had made to kids that did not have one. I had a parent who recieved one of those extra cars come up to me to say thank ya'll for loving my child and getting her a car. Good stuff.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I had no idea what to expect... but just to give you an idea of the night so far tonight I have had 1 5th grader send me a facebook message that she couldn't go to sleep and another posted this "Church was great! I had an AWESOME time! :)! ♥" 5th grade girls.

Way to go Stu!!!