Monday, November 3, 2008

"No Shave November" Phenomenon Begins in the Kid Zone

On Sunday afternoon in our Celebration team meeting, I began to hear rumors of Joey and Tim declaring a "No Shave November" and Tim was even polling the kids to determine good punishments for whoever shaved first. Stuart was non-committal, but they said that Speedy was possibly going to participate.

I had no idea what would happen today.

Apparently Speedy convinced the whole Rick and Bubba show, who then encouraged all of their listeners, to participate in "No Shave November". Go to www.rickandbubba.com to see it for yourself.

Any other Kid Zone male volunteers want to jump in? Comment here if you are participating.

5 comments:

Daddy Roach said...

This has officially gotten out of control. JP seemed very non-committal, as did Stu. Did anybody talk to Kevin?

Anonymous said...

I am participating, (although I asked Robin if it was OK with her first =-)

Has Kevin ever shaved?

Stu said...

I'm in until next Tuesday. Meetings on Wednesday. Then I will resume after that.

We already know I am the dinosaur and the gray beard will look good, well maybe not.

Unknown said...

I love we have been posting on here forever . . . and it is hairy men that get the comments.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info! Too Shy to Stop writer Eric Wilkens just did a piece on No-Shave November for our online magazine. You can read the full article here.