Sunday, September 28, 2008

Celebration Tears

Okay, today was the day for my tears in Celebration. Jenny asked for volunteers to pray for the offering and when I heard the name she called, I froze. First, I couldn't believe he had volunteered. Second, I wondered- What will he say? This child has been in an inpatient program where he was taken off all meds and they have started from scratch. He has been away from home for several weeks and has only been able to have limited contact with his family. When he started praying... he prayed and prayed and prayed. I couldn't understand everything he said, but that didn't matter- I knew God heard him and understood it all. It was one of the most precious moments I've experienced in Celebration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frankie, that made me cry. Thanks for your comittment to Celebration.
Marsha